NOTIFY US OF A CLAIM
At Austbrokers NCFS we believe part of providing you with the highest level of customer service includes assisting with prompt and efficient claims handling.
From your initial advice of an incident right through to finalisation of a claim we will;
- Assist you with filling out forms and any aspect of making the claim where there are no forms.
- Represent you to the Insurer to ensure fair and reasonable settlement of your claim.
- Help you to take steps to ensure any future exposure is limited and does not continue following an incident.
To ensure prompt and efficient handling of your claim, we would appreciate it if you could notify us of all incidents that may result in a claim to enable us to monitor the claim on your behalf until finalisation.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Any occurrence that could be likely to give rise to a claim should be reported immediately to our office
- Do not admit liability to a Third Party for loss or damage or injury
- For small losses your insurer will generally require you to obtain 2 quotes for repair/replacement
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability, this may include carrying out emergency repairs
- Contact the police as soon as possible to report any theft or attempted theft, or damage.
- For large losses your insurer will require an assessor be appointed, please notify us immediately