Home Insurance

 Protects your property against a wide range of risks. It gives you the reassurance that your home and contents are adequately protected not only against events like fire, burglary, explosion and storm damage, but also against accidental damage and accidental loss.

Safety in the home

According to Fire & Rescue NSW, the areas of the home most susceptible to fire apart from the kitchen, are the sleeping and lounge areas Here are some tips to prevent a fire from breaking out in areas of the home outside of the kitchen.

  • Don’t overload power boards.
  • Ensure electronic devices such as laptops, TVs, and monitors, do not overheat. Good air-flow around the devices will prevent overheating and reduce the risk of a fire.
  • Regularly check that all plugs are firmly fixed in power boards and that there isn’t a build up of dust in sockets; also check for damage. If you notice damage, have a professional electrician replace the sockets or plugs.
  • Always place a screen in front of your fireplace when in use.
  • Turn electric blankets on 30 minutes before getting into bed and turn it off once you are in bed; check electric blankets for damage or frayed cords before placing one on the bed.
  • Keep curtains, tablecloths and bedding away from electric and oil heaters.
  • Clean the lint filter of your clothes tumble dryer after every use.
  • Always extinguish candles or any other open flame before going to bed.
  • Don’t leave powered electrical appliances like hairdryers, hair straighteners and laptops on beds.
  • Always remember to turn off any heat appliances such as electric heaters and blankets, hair straighteners and irons.
  • Always follow instructions with regards to appliance use.

A smoke alarm is a necessary device for your home. They detect smoke from fires and alert people in the home of danger. Be sure to test your smoke alarms regularly and replace your batteries yearlyi. If a fire starts and you feel you cannot put it out, evacuate your home immediately using a fire escape strategy, and call the Fire Brigade on 000.

A fire in the home can be a traumatic, dangerous and costly event. Home insurance is a way to protect your family financially in the event of damage from fire to your home.

For up to date information on smoke alarm safety visit: https://www.fire.nsw.gov.au/

Landlords Insurance

If you are an investment property owner, this policy is tailored for insuring tenanted properties for building, contents, loss of rent, rent default, theft and malicious damage by tenants.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

We can offer you the most cost-effective policies to give you security on the road. Comprehensive insurance covers the vehicle for any accidental damage to your vehicle and damage to third party property. Third Party Property insurance will only cover any damage to third party property if you have an accident and it is your fault – it does not cover your vehicle. Green Slips are compulsory with the registration of the vehicle. This covers personal injury to passengers, pedestrians and bystanders involved in an accident.

Private Pleasure Craft

Accidental Damage Boat Insurance covers your boat for accidental loss or damage. It protects against theft, fire, malicious damage, stranding and capsizing, damage sustained whilst loading and unloading your boat as well as collision with other vessels, jetties and submerged objects. We also provide cover under specific conditions for a range of incidents and additional covers, and cover for your legal liability.


This policy can cover against loss or damage to your caravan, annexe and its contents from an accident as well as theft. It also has a liability component covering personal injury or property damage to third parties. We can arrange cover Australia Wide for towed vans or on site for those permanently left at a caravan park.

Call us today on 02 66 20 2000